I am a huge lover of zucchini pasta and shrimp is my meat of choice, so zucchini pasta only seemed natural combined with my favorite seafood! This recipe is beyond delicious and an easy and quick go-to recipe.
2 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
4 oz. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto (I used California Sun-Dry)
16 oz. Frozen Peel and Deveined Red Shrimp
- Begin by defrosting your shrimp ahead of time.
- Using a vegetable spiralizer (I used the brand Ninja) shred your zucchini into what should resemble spaghetti. Then pour one table spoon of oil and salt and pepper onto the zucchini strips, and mix it together until the zucchini is coated evenly.
- Pour a table spoon of oil into a large saucepan and begin to heat up the shrimp.
- Pour the sun-dried tomato pesto onto the raw zucchini and mix it all together.
- Once the shrimp is half cooked put the zucchini mixture into the large saucepan and mix. Make sure the shrimp is still cooking.
- Once the shrimp has cooked all the way take the saucepan off the heat and add salt and pepper to taste!