I love love love love love the combination of chocolate and sea salt AND I love cookies!!! They are my favorite little dessert before bed with some tea, so I decided to make a ‘healthier’ cookie recipe with chocolate and sea salt for you all to try out! Hope you enjoy the recipe 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour (or gluten free flour of your choice)
- 1/2 cup carob powder or cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Chocolate bar of choice- chopped into chunks (I used a caramel chocolate bar)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- Coarse Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan salt
Steps: Makes 9 large cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Make rough ball shaped and put them onto the cookie tray.
- Sprinkle some coarse salt on top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, they should be a little soft when you take them out of the oven because they will firm up a little once out of the oven.
Hope you enjoyed this chocolatey goodness recipe!
** I also just added my Instagram to my blog so feel free to check out my social medias! They are linked on the side of my blog!!!!