Curling my hair is absolutely my favorite way to style my hair, when I have time. But I can be pretty picky about how it looks…
I have always wanted those thick, volumizing, wavy-curls. And when I found the perfect wand and the perfect way to do my hair I figured I would share it in case anyone was looking for the same look!
What wand I use:
Remington CI9538 T|Studio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand, 1-1 ½ Inch, Pink
I ordered mine off of amazon.
How I do it:
- First I do a half up hair do and curl the leftover hair that is not in the updo.
- Then I put that curled hair into a little bun and the nape of my neck.
- Then with the hair I put up I part it again, to create an even smaller bun.
- With the hair that is not in the bun anymore I curl that as well, and once it is curled I put it into the tiny bun and the nape of the neck.
- Then finally with the tiny bun of the uncurled hair at the top of my head I curl it as well.
- Then I spritz my dry shampoo into the roots of my hair for volume.
- I turn my head upside down shake up my curls and then ta da! Gorgeous thick hair!
Hope you enjoyed this post!