Ahhhh Oatmeal 🙂 My favorite breakfast (well to be honest I will eat it for any time of day…) for the Autumn and Winter months! It is soooo delicious, filling, healthy and warm! I have so many different recipes I like to try but today I thought I would share one of my recent favorites!
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp fruit jam (I used a no added sugar raspberry jam)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- In a medium pot on low to medium heat mix the rolled oats and unsweetened milk together until a thick and porridgy consistency forms.
- Once thick, turn off the heat and mix in the teaspoon of honey (you may add more depending on how sweet your jam is or how sweet you like it).
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into a bowl so the next step may commence! The superfood toppings!!
- Add the tablespoon of jam and then sprinkle the cacao nibs and chia seeds on top the oatmeal.
- Curl up on the couch with some tea or coffee some netflix and off course your warm and cozy superfood oatmeal!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe!
Let me know your current favorite oatmeal recipe!