Ahhh I finally have an everyday makeup look. It honestly takes me 5 minutes to do in the morning 🙂 and because I LOVE all the products I am currently using I thought I would share this look with you!
- Pixie: Brow Duo (Medium Brown)
- Pixie Mascara (Lower Lash and Large Lash)
- Pixie: Contour Powder
- Alba Botanica on the pimple tinted cream
- Urban Decay pallette 2
- Pixie Concealer
- Mineral Fusion: Nude Lipstick
- I start with the Alba Botanica fast fix (tinted zit zapper) to cover any redness or pimples on my face (for anyone with problem skin: this really works!)
- I then conceal with Pixie’s concealer. I make a triangle over my undereye circles and blend it in. I also use the concealer on any other spots that need special attention.
- I then put on my mascara and use the brown colour in my Urban Decay pallette on my eyelids and the cream color right by my tear ducts.
- I do my brows with Pixie’s brow duo. And use a shimmery shade from the Urban Decay Pallette for my brow bone.
- Then my favorite… contour!! I use Pixie’s contour and highlight brush and their contour powder to contour my cheek bones and by my temples.
- Lastly I apply some lipstick and Voila!!
I hope you enjoyed this post!