This is my go-to healthy recipe. It is a quick and easy recipe and good news… it is also VEGAN!!
I have a MAJOR sweet tooth so I like to have something sweet to eat in the house. However, if I can make it a little healthier I would prefer for it to be so. Which is how I came across this delicious recipe. I was looking at 3-ingredient Banana Oat Chocolate Cookies when I created my recipe. And ever since then I have made this recipe every week… it is that good!!
Ingredients: Makes 16
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips – I use the Trader Joe’s ones (they are vegan)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Oil an 8×8 baking pan.
- Mash the two bananas- I used a Nutribullet to get a smooth banana mash.
- In a big bowl mix together the mashed banana, oats, chocolate chips and cinnamon. Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Until golden brown on the top.
- And lastly, enjoy! Maybe add a few fresh berries and voila!
I hope you enjoyed this healthy and delicious recipe!!
See ya next week 😉 when Blogmas begins ❤