It’s been a while… how about I share my lovely vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe and make it all better?
- 2 cups spelt flower
- 1/4 cup softened coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- large pinch of vanilla powder (or tsp or vanilla extract)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- 5 tbsp sweetened almond milk
- handful chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Dark chocolate bar (for top of cookies)
Steps: Makes 20
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 175 C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in one bowl.
- Make about 20 tablespoon sized balls on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place a piece of the dark chocolate bar on top of the cookie dough balls.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 min (they will be soft when they come out so let them sit 10 min before eating).
Hope you try out these cookies and love them just as much as I do!! If you want more of my recipes or what I eat in a day check out my food Instagram account which is @plantsandbenefits !!
I will be back to my normal scheduling soon (one post a week!)
See you soon!