Granola is one of my favorite breakfast options… but what I notice often with store-bought granola options is how high it is sugar 😦 So I set out on a mission to make some homemade granola and this is what I came up with!
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 heaping spoonful agave nectar or maple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl adding in the agave nectar or maple syrup in last.
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius or 400 Fahrenheit
- Put parchment paper on a tray and pour the granola mixture onto it.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown!
I like to add almond milk to this granola and top it off with tons of fruits ❤
Hope you enjoyed this recipe!